- Do you feel the project makes an impact in its field?
Yes. I applied to Cambodia hospital and send my resume to Luisa(Cambodia volunteer manager). She offered me to volunteer at the school because I studied food nutrition and education. I think it’s a good idea too. So I volunteer at New Hope School. The school doesn’t have food nutritionist and It’s the first time to meet food nutritionist.
- Do you feel that you have made a difference to the project?
I need to change a lot. I changed cooks and kitchen condition and make a new rule for breakfast.
- What challenges have you encountered?}
Sometimes they don’t understand why to change a menu or why to clean the kitchen every time. I have to explain every time and wait until the change.
- Did you manage to overcome any of the challenges?
Yes. Sometimes they can’t understand me but when I explain about the change they tried to understand me and made a difference.
- What successes are you proud of?
More clean kitchen and wear the hat and apron for a cook. And change the menu for food nutrition balance.
- Did the project meet your expectations?
Yes. I want to help them. But I think they helped me. I learned leadership, warm heart, and cooperative.
- Would you recommend this project to a friend?
Yes. If you want to learn a warm heart and have a good experience than you have to do volunteer. It will so good time for you.