Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration:Minimum 2 months, maximum 6 months commitment
Cost: from $1,700 USD / €1.545 EUR for 2 months. See Costs tab for further details
Start Dates: We accept applications all year round. Start dates are customizable to suit your specifications
- Internship at a leading international company in Thailand.
- Get exposed to a broad range of marketing & business development projects.
- Intensive on-the-job training by industry leaders with a strong track-record.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets.
- Additional advantages including Thai language training, top quality accommodation, access to exclusive business networking events and many more.
- Career consulting service
- Ideal for those studying business, marketing or related majors
- Keywords: marketing, business development, serious internship, work placement
Being situated in the centre of Southeast Asia, Thailand’s geographical position is strategically important in an economical point of view. Especially with the upcoming ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), Thailand is establishing itself as an emerging market of global relevance. Multinational corporations acknowledge the kingdom’s importance, leading to a strong local presence of major international companies.
During your internship, you will be working on the marketing & business development team of a leading corporation. From day one, you will be fully integrated into the daily operations while simultaneously receiving an intensive on-the-job training. As part of a multicultural team, you will have the chance to broaden your horizon and experience new professional practices.
Your placement also includes Thai language classes. A basic knowledge of the local language will not only help you during your internship, it will also allow you to fully immerse in the new culture and facilitate the interaction with locals. Furthermore, you will be granted access to exclusive business networking events, allowing you to make valuable connection in the local business community.
You will be introduced to your new environment by means of a one-week language course. In addition to the language basics you will also get to know the local culture so as to upgrade your international internship experience.
Your internship will take place at an international company. As part of the marketing & business development team, you will be exposed to various projects in the course of your internship. You will plan and execute online as well as offline marketing campaigns, take part in meetings to increase the corporation’s partner- and customer network, organize events and engage in many other activities to accelerate your company’s growth.
In doing so, you will be mentored by your superiors, who are experts in their field with a strong track-record.
In your free time, you will have the chance to experience Thailand with its numerous facets. Combining exciting city-life with a stunning nature and rich culture, the kingdom caters for all tastes.
Travel & Accom.
Upon arrival in Bangkok you will be met at the airport and taken to your accommodations. These are high standard accommodations, usually including fitness centres and a pool to cool off after a full day on the programme.
- Minimum age 18.
- Minimum 2 months commitment.
- Relevant academic background.
- Determination, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Necessary Vaccinations.
|Placement Package||Standard Package||Signature Package|
|Duration||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)|
*Your place in our program is confirmed with a $500 deposit.
**The prices are fixed in US Dollars ($) and Euros (€).
***Taxes are already included in the price.
Placement Package includes:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 on-ground emergency assistance
- Visa assistance
- CV/Resume enhancement
- Certification from your host company
Standard Package includes:
- All Placement Package features
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Preloaded transportation cards
- Domestic SIM cards
- Welcome pack
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation to your host company on the first day
Signature Package includes:
- All Standard Package features
- Deluxe accommodation
- Gym pass
- Monthly trip to explore the country
- Language classes
- Access to exclusive networking events
What’s Not included:
Food, flights, visas, vaccinations and insurance are not included. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged if you choose our Premium Support.
Premium Support Upgrade
We understand there’s a great deal to plan and organise for your trip. When booking a Placement, many of our participants choose to purchase our Premium Support Upgrade to benefit from the expertise, knowledge and experience of our Project Coordinators.
We can provide the personal advice you need to ensure your trip is organised with excellence and planned with efficiency; ensuring the very best experience possible. Read more about how we can help you.
Note: Map coordinates are approximate