Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration:Minimum 2 months, maximum 6 months commitment
Cost: from $1,700 USD / €1.545 EUR for 2 months. See Costs tab for further details
Start Dates: We accept applications all year round. Start dates are customizable to suit your specifications
- Gain valuable experience in Southeast Asia’s booming financial industry.
- Get exposed to a broad range of corporate finance and investment tasks.
- Receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Broaden your horizon and get insights into new operational practices.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets.
- Additional advantages including Thai language training, top quality accommodation, access to exclusive business networking events and many more.
- Ideal for those studying finance or accounting.
- Keywords: finance, investment, serious internship.
With all major financial corporations on the ground, Thailand’s financial industry offers countless opportunities for aspiring young professionals. In addition to financial consulting corporations, Thailand is characterized by a remarkably active VC community. Being shaped by Southeast Asia’s economic dynamics, the Thai financial sector is proceeding at a massive pace.
Participants in this intense internship programme will have the chance to prove themselves in a challenging environment while going through a highly beneficial learning experience. Being mentored by industry experts with a great wealth of experience, applicants will familiarize themselves with the Southeast Asian financial service industry from scratch.
Your placement also includes Thai language classes. A basic knowledge of the local language will not only help you during your internship, it will also allow you to fully immerse in the new culture and facilitate the interaction with locals. Furthermore, you will be granted access to exclusive business networking events, allowing you to make valuable connection in the local business community.
At the start of your internship you will take part in a one-week language training. Understanding the basics of the local language as well as the country’s culture will enable you to settle down more quickly and therefore perform in your internship from day one.
As a result of the booming start-up scene in Southeast Asia, VCs and PE-firms have spread across the region. With a large number of financial consulting companies, the more traditional side of the finance industry is also well-established. Consequently, you may be exposed to a very broad range of tasks, including valuations, financial analysis, investment advice, predict financial risk/return relations, accounting and many more. This wide range of skills that you will learn during your internship will give you the foundation for your professional finance career.
The finance internship programme is a great opportunity for applicants to boost their personal profile in many regards. In addition to technical capabilities, participants will also acquire a great deal of social and intercultural skills due to the interactive nature of the financial industry. Moreover, interns will get a foothold in one of the most promising economic regions globally. International experience is a must in times of globalization where working in a multi-cultural environment is becoming more common. With your experience abroad you will have an advantage over your peers.
During the weekends you will have the opportunity to explore exciting Bangkok as well as the stunning nature and rich culture of Thailand’s rural areas. In this way an internship in Thailand will provide you with a multifaceted experience.
Travel & Accom.
Upon arrival in Bangkok you will be met at the airport and taken to your accommodations. These are high standard accommodations, usually including fitness centres and a pool to cool off after a full day on the programme.
- Minimum age 18.
- Minimum 2 months commitment.
- Relevant academic background.
- Determination, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Necessary Vaccinations.
|Placement Package||Standard Package||Signature Package|
|Duration||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)|
*Your place in our program is confirmed with a $500 deposit.
**The prices are fixed in US Dollars ($) and Euros (€).
***Taxes are already included in the price.
Placement Package includes:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 on-ground emergency assistance
- Visa assistance
- CV/Resume enhancement
- Certification from your host company
Standard Package includes:
- All Placement Package features
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Preloaded transportation cards
- Domestic SIM cards
- Welcome pack
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation to your host company on the first day
Signature Package includes:
- All Standard Package features
- Deluxe accommodation
- Gym pass
- Monthly trip to explore the country
- Language classes
- Access to exclusive networking events
What’s Not included:
Food, flights, visas, vaccinations and insurance are not included. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged if you choose our Premium Support.
Premium Support Upgrade
We understand there’s a great deal to plan and organise for your trip. When booking a Placement, many of our participants choose to purchase our Premium Support Upgrade to benefit from the expertise, knowledge and experience of our Project Coordinators.
We can provide the personal advice you need to ensure your trip is organised with excellence and planned with efficiency; ensuring the very best experience possible. Read more about how we can help you.
Note: Map coordinates are approximate