Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: Minimum 2 months, maximum 6 months
Cost: from $1,030 USD / €925 EUR for 2 months. See Costs tab for further details
Start Dates: We accept applications all year round. Start dates are customizable to suit your specifications.
- Gain valuable experience in Southeast Asia’s booming hospitality industry.
- Get exposed to a broad range of hospitality and service management skills.
- Receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Broaden your horizon and get insights into new operational practices.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets.
- Additional advantages including Thai language training, top quality accommodation, access to exclusive business networking events and many more.
- Ideal for those studying hospitality, tourism, and management degrees.
- Keywords: hospitality, tourism, management
As the number one tourist destination in Southeast Asia, Thailand provides a wide variety of activities for each visitor. From the beautiful beaches and islands in the south, to the local mountainous north to the megacity of Bangkok, Thailand has options for all types of tourists. The rise of tourism in Thailand went hand in hand with an enormous increase of hotels.
As an intern you will work in an international environment that will benefit you greatly in the future. Full time mentorship will be provided in order to provide you with a highly rewarding internship experience. The internship will be customized to your preference to ensure there is a right fit at the position.
Your placement will start with a one week language and culture course. The basics of Thai language and culture will be very useful during your internship and it is also a great deal of fun to learn more about Thailand. Furthermore, you will have access to monthly business networking events in order to expand your network in the business community.
As an intern in hospitality sector you will find that no day is the same. The diversity of the hospitality and tourism sector is immense and this internship will benefit you greatly to build the foundation of your career. Especially, with the mentorship you will receive during your internship you will learn from highly experienced employees in the field.
We have a wide range of functions in the hospitality sector, in this way the internship is tailor made towards your preferences. The functions include event planning, hotel marketing, customer service, tourism management, and many others. Consequently, you can also expect a combination of all these tasks so you get a broad experience in the hospitality industry.
A hospitality internship in Asia is a great way to boost your personal profile in many ways. Experience abroad is highly valued by employers in the global economy. Due to the interactive nature of the hospitality industry you will get familiar with a lot of new cultures and experience what it is to work in a real international environment.
To kick off your stay in Thailand you will take part in a one-week language training. Learning the basics of Thai and Thai cultures will be of great value during your internship and outside of your internship to get in contact with locals.
Travel & Accom.
Upon arrival in Bangkok you will be met at the airport and taken to your accommodations. These are high standard accommodations, usually including fitness centres and a pool to cool off after a full day on the programme.
- Minimum age 18.
- Minimum 2 months commitment.
- Relevant academic background.
- Determination, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Necessary Vaccinations.
|Placement Package||Standard Package||Signature Package|
|Duration||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)|
*Your place in our program is confirmed with a $500 deposit.
**The prices are fixed in US Dollars ($) and Euros (€).
***Taxes are already included in the price.
Placement Package includes:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 on-ground emergency assistance
- Visa assistance
- CV/Resume enhancement
- Certification from your host company
Standard Package includes:
- All Placement Package features
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Preloaded transportation cards
- Domestic SIM cards
- Welcome pack
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation to your host company on the first day
Signature Package includes:
- All Standard Package features
- Deluxe accommodation
- Gym pass
- Monthly trip to explore the country
- Language classes
- Access to exclusive networking events
What’s Not included:
Food, flights, visas, vaccinations and insurance are not included. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged if you choose our Premium Support.
Premium Support Upgrade
We understand there’s a great deal to plan and organise for your trip. When booking a Placement, many of our participants choose to purchase our Premium Support Upgrade to benefit from the expertise, knowledge and experience of our Project Coordinators.
We can provide the personal advice you need to ensure your trip is organised with excellence and planned with efficiency; ensuring the very best experience possible. Read more about how we can help you.
Note: Map coordinates are approximate