Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration:Minimum 2 months, maximum 12 months commitment
Cost: from $940 USD / €850 EUR. See Costs tab for further details
Start Dates: Project is on-going and you can join at any time, subject to availability
- Gain valuable experience in Southeast Asia’s booming economy.
- Get exposed to a broad range of law skills.
- Receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Broaden your horizon and get insights into new operational practices.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets.
- Additional advantages including Thai language training, top quality accommodation, access to exclusive business networking events and many more.
- Ideal for those studying law.
- Keywords: law, internship, Thailand
Thailand’s economy is more attractive for business expansion than ever. These economical changes also mean great opportunities for the law sector. Thai laws are a major barrier that foreign companies face when they want to integrate in the Thai market. Therefore, a law internship in Thailand is an excellent environment to practice your law skills.
Being a law intern in Thailand will get you involved with a large range of tasks and responsibilities. Furthermore, it is a unique cultural exchange that will improve your resume and your prospects in this competitive sector.
A law internship in Thailand is therefore a great choice for a valuable internship experience to start your professional career. Your own preferences for your placement will be taken into account regarding your position in a law firm. We can guarantee that it will be an unforgettable experience.
An internship in the field of law is guaranteed to be challenging but rewarding experience. Especially, in a dynamic country as Thailand you will get experience in a wide range of tasks. The internship is supposed to be mutually beneficial for you and the company. You will be supported with full time mentorship by your supervisor.
We have a wide range of functions in the law sector, in this way the internship is tailor made towards your preferences. The functions include administrative law, corporate law, criminal law. Consequently, you can also expect a combination of all these tasks so you get a broad experience in the field of law.
An internship in Thailand will be a great booster for your resume before you start your professional career. International experience is highly valued by employers. Also knowledge of a foreign law system is an asset that could really set you apart from other job seekers in the future.
Upon arrival in Thailand you will start with a Thai language and culture course. The basics of Thai will be valuable during your stay in Thailand. Also the cultural aspect is important during your internship since you will deal with the Thais while working.
Travel & Accom.
Upon arrival in Bangkok you will be met at the airport and taken to your accommodations. These are high standard accommodations, usually including fitness centres and a pool to cool off after a full day on the programme.
- Minimum age 18.
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
- Relevant academic background.
- Determination, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Necessary Vaccinations.
|Placement Package||Standard Package|
|Duration||USD*||EUR||USD ($)||EUR (€)|
|2 months||$940||€ 850||$3,125||€ 2,840|
|3 months||$940||€ 850||$3,910||€ 3,540|
|4 months||$1,130||€ 1,020||$5,160||€ 4,670|
|5 months||$1,250||€ 1,130||$6,100||€ 5,520|
|6 months||$1,320||€ 1,200||$6,940||€ 6,280|
*Price are fixed in USD ($) so there could be some fluctuations due to the current currencies exchange rates.
**Prices exclude 7% VAT
*** 5% bank transfer fee added to all transactions.
**** Places are confirmed with a $390 deposit.
Placement Package includes;
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 in-country emergency assistance
- Visa Assistance
- Discounts on language lessons & Networking events
- Certification of Achievement from your host company
Standard package includes;
- Everything in the Placement Package, plus;
- Accommodation (Including water,internet & electricity)
- Airport pick-up at arrival
- Pick-up and drop-off from your apartment to your workplace on your first day
- Resume enhancement for your future career
- Preloaded BTS or MRT card (for public transport)
- Domestic SIM card
What’s Not included:
Food, flights, visas, vaccinations and insurance are not included. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged if you choose our Premium Support.
Premium Support Upgrade
We understand there’s a great deal to plan and organise for your trip. When booking a Placement, many of our participants choose to purchase our Premium Support Upgrade to benefit from the expertise, knowledge and experience of our Project Coordinators.
We can provide the personal advice you need to ensure your trip is organised with excellence and planned with efficiency; ensuring the very best experience possible. Read more about how we can help you.