Location: Singapore, Malaysia
Duration: Minimum 2 months, maximum 6 months commitment
Cost: from $2,100 USD / €1.910 EUR for 2 months. See Costs tab for further details
Start Dates: We accept applications all year round. Start dates are customizable to suit your specifications
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in the photography & journalism industry.
- Gain exposure to a broad range of photography & journalism projects.
- Receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Broaden your horizons and gain insights into new operational practices.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge in a completely dynamic culture in Asia.
- Additional advantages include airport pickup, fully furnished accommodation, domestic SIM card, preloaded transportation card and much more.
- Ideal opportunity for those studying communications, journalism, video, and photography.
This journalism internship is a great opportunity for anyone interested in becoming a photojournalist or students of photography and journalism. The creative arts industry is booming in Southeast Asia, making it a very creative place to kickstart your career.
Participants in this program will have the opportunity to gain valuable photography & journalism skills and knowledge within a challenging industry. Furthermore, participants will be given guidance and mentorship by industry professionals, while becoming familiar with the Southeast Asian journalism sector.
Your placement will also include visa assistance and 24/7 on-ground emergency assistance. Our program also offers additional services such as airport pickup, fully furnished accommodation, language & culture courses, access to exclusive networking events, and much more.
As your internship commences, you will be given an introduction to the company you’re placed with, which may include orientation, meeting co-workers, and becoming familiar with the firm’s internal processes.
A photography & journalism internship in Singapore is a great chance for you to boost your personal profile in several different aspects. In addition to technical capabilities, participants will acquire a great deal of social and intercultural skills due to the interactive nature of the engineering industry. Furthermore, interns will get a foothold into one of the most promising economic regions across the globe.
International experience is a must in times of globalization where working in a multicultural environment is becoming more common. With international work experience, you will have a major advantage compared to your peers.
During the weekends, you will have the opportunity to explore everything that Singapore has to offer including food, culture, people, and landscapes. An internship in Singapore will provide you with a multifaceted experience.
Travel & Accom.
Upon arrival in Singapore, you will be met at the airport by one of our representatives and taken to your fully furnished accommodation. These are high-quality accommodations, usually including fitness centers and swimming pools.
All accommodations are inclusive utilities (water, electricity, and wifi). You will be housed in convenient locations and in nearby distance to public transportation.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 months commitment.
- Relevant academic background.
- Determination, self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Necessary vaccinations, flights and visas
|Placement Package||Standard Package||Signature Package|
|Duration||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)||USD ($)||EUR (€)|
*Your place in our program is confirmed with a $500 deposit.
**The prices are fixed in US Dollars ($) and Euros (€).
***Taxes are already included in the price.
Placement Package includes:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 on-ground emergency assistance
- Visa assistance
- CV/Resume enhancement
- Certification from your host company
Standard Package includes:
- All Placement Package features
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Preloaded transportation cards
- Domestic SIM cards
- Welcome pack
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation to your host company on the first day
Signature Package includes:
- All Standard Package features
- Deluxe accommodation
- Gym pass
- Monthly trip to explore the country
- Language classes
- Access to exclusive networking events
What’s Not included:
Food, flights, visas, vaccinations and insurance are not included. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged if you choose our Premium Support.
Premium Support Upgrade
We understand there’s a great deal to plan and organise for your trip. When booking a Placement, many of our participants choose to purchase our Premium Support Upgrade to benefit from the expertise, knowledge and experience of our Project Coordinators.
We can provide the personal advice you need to ensure your trip is organised with excellence and planned with efficiency; ensuring the very best experience possible. Read more about how we can help you.
Note: Map coordinates are approximate